Dear Terrace Elementary Family,
It is with great pride, joy, and excitement that I greet you as the principal of Terrace Elementary School, home of the Timberwolves. I am honored to have the opportunity to lead and serve this amazing Family!
What to expect:
As an instructional and servant leader, I am invested in ensuring all students are provided with a safe learning environment, differentiated instruction, the promotion of critical thinking, motivation to reach their maximum potential, promotion of a positive campus culture, and strong relationships with all stakeholders to achieve the campus and District’s mission and vision.
I practice an open-door policy and encourage parents and guardians to support the educational experience of students by volunteering in the classroom, and by supporting and attending school programs and activities.
· High School at Liceo Comercial Victor Estrella Liz in the Dominican Republic
· Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Panama
· Master of Education in Teacher Leadership from Lamar University
I have served as an educator for 18 years:
· Bilingual teacher, mentor, team leader, district master mentor & instructional coach
· Assistant principal
· District program specialist bilingual, ESL & Dual Language
What I do in my free time:
In my free time, I enjoy exercising, completing home projects, cooking, trying new food, and spending time with friends and family. I am a pet lover, and I have a Boxer dog named Pesto and a cat named Cocoa. I am fully bilingual (English and Spanish) and enjoy learning about different cultures.
We will work collaboratively to continue instilling the Terrace family culture of excellence in every student.