● All parents and visitors must sign in at the office.
● A valid driver’s license or photo ID must be provided to obtain a visitor or volunteer pass prior to visiting any area of the school.
● Refrain from entering a classroom without prior notice to the teacher or the office staff. This can be disruptive to the classroom.
● Parents eating lunch with students must sign-in at the office and obtain a visitor badge to wear while on campus.
There are numerous opportunities to volunteer at Terrace. All volunteers must complete a volunteer form and be approved by the district before working on campus or with students. Parents must be cleared volunteers in order to assist with Field Day, chaperone a field trip, or visit during a holiday party.
Registration must be re-submitted and approved each year to continue volunteering. Registration may be completed by accessing the Spring Branch ISD website and clicking on Be A Volunteer on the left-hand side of the screen. Directions for completing the application will be given. If computer access is not available, you may use a computer at TCE and the office staff will be happy to assist in completing your registration. It is important to record your time on campus. It is also important to always wear a volunteer badge when volunteering on campus.
CHECK IN/OUT PROCEDURES
● Please report to the front office to sign your child in or out of school if it is different from the bell time.
● Be prepared to show proper identification.
● We ask that you refrain from checking them out between 2pm and 2:30pm. These procedures are important for safety and accountability during dismissal.
Lunch visits are a special time for you to spend with your child. We ask that you assist us during this time by following these expectations:
● Parents visiting their child during lunch must always sign in at the front office to receive a visitor badge.
● Parents are invited to sit with only their child at our designated visitor tables. Other classmates must remain at their lunch tables.
● Parents may bring lunch for only their child. Parents cannot provide lunch for classmates.